Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Where is Fall?


Drawing near to the end of the year the question many people are asking is, “Where the hell is Fall?” With temperatures still hovering around 80 degrees, some are itching to pull their jeans and sweaters out of the closet and leave their summer gear to rest for a while. But that doesn't go for everyone! 

Alexis De La Rosa from Palm Springs says she is used to wearing shorts, skirts and dresses nearly every day – and despite the dry, scorching heat in her home town – is used to it. “I hate living in the desert, it’s way too hot,” said De La Rosa. “But up here in Long Beach the weather is way cooler and still warm so I love wearing vests and tees like what I'm wearing today.” 

With an eye for a bargain, she added, “I love Forever 21, that’s where I got my denim vest and black shorts from. I like to look good especially when I know I can do it without spending a fortune.”

“Oh and the shoes are from Target!” She giggled.

Alexis De La Rosa wearing a lace and denim tie up vest, black shorts and camel flat shoes.
Photo taken by: Beverley Agyeman

No comments:

Post a Comment