Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Create Yourself



Cory Bennett Anderson skateboarding down 2nd St., Long Beach
Photo taken by: Beverley Agyeman


Artist, Cory Bennett Anderson grew up in Las Vegas and now resides in Long Beach. Shaped by different cultures, music and art, he bases his clothing style on these things. “ I'm into art and music. My favorite band right now is Minus the Bear  or Garden and Villa," said Bennett, "I like to go to different towns and do my art.”

Apart from creating his own art, 26-year-old Anderson also designs and creates his own clothing. Many enjoy shopping and putting an original look together but he took himself one step further. 

"Who doesn't like some tight pants [and] a good silk, screen shirt? My favorite are pocket tees, I like to make them.”

In the photographs, Anderson is wearing a pair of grey Vans, green cotton pants and a a grey 'You & Me' shirt that he made himself.

Be sure to check out Cory's work at www.cbennettapparel.com 


Cory Bennett Anderson, 26, with his skateboard in Long Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment