| Daniel Lungu, 22, on 2nd St., Long Beach Photo taken by: Beverley Agyeman |
For some, fashion is a tool to express yourself or a way of releasing stress. For others, staying trendy serves as a chore. For 22-year-old freelance fashion stylist, Dominique Richardson, it's a way of life. Working in Los Angeles, Richardson is always immersed in an of ocean of diverse looks and styles. "Lately, I’ve been really, really obsessed with the 90s and anything a little
grungy, a little dirty," he said. "It’s actually why I have my nose ring.”
Originally from Israel, 22-year-old Daniel Lungu moved to Southern California's beautiful Long Beach. Although he has enjoyed his stay here so far, Lungu admits that fashion isn't what he'd exactly describe as a friend. Instead, he says Richardson is the reason why he decides to wear something considered fashionable. "He’s
always really fashionable and always knows what is trendy," said Lungu. "Whenever I meet with
him I feel obligated to step up my game.”
| Daniel (left) & Dominique (right) enjoying their afternoon in Long Beach Photo taken by: Beverley Agyeman |
No comments:
Post a Comment