Sunday, October 28, 2012

California Knows How to Party


"I just like to look nice, neat, classy and adorable," A.J. Bascos said on his way to a friend's party. Some men find it difficult to put great outfits together when going out in the event they look too basic or too over-dressed. Studying at CSULB, Bascos says he regularly sees a lot of guys with the same style and tries "not to look like everyone else that walks around me.”

The 19-year-old from Lancaster was snapped wearing Bullhead khaki jeans, Tommy Hilfiger shoes,  A Hurley v-neck and a navy American Apparel jacket. Bascos doesn't have anything that particularly influences his style but has stayed consistent. “I’ve been wearing the same type of clothes for as long as I can remember,” he said.

“I like Pacsun but when I get a little cheap I like Ross and Marshalls," said the college student. "I also like Tillys and sadly I go to Forever 21 every now and then,” he added.
 
A.J. Bascos, Freshman at CSULB ready for a house party
Photo taken by: Beverley Agyeman

No comments:

Post a Comment